Not selling myself, I want to convince myself with my work, Preity Zinta

Not selling myself, I want to convince myself with my work, Preity Zinta



Preity Zinta, who played the lead role in several Bollywood hits, has been missing from the big screen for a long time, and she has settled there after moving to the United States.


When asked about not appearing in Bollywood movies, Soldier, Dil Chahta, Kal Ho Na Ho, Veer Zara, Dil Se, Salam Namaste, Koi Mil Gaya, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Never Say Goodbye  Preity Zinta, who has acted in several films, said that she could not be involved in aggressive public relations.


She said she believes in persuading herself or determining her status through her work.  She has no regrets about her distance from the film industry. Remember that she has been a very popular Bollywood actress during the 2000s, but since then she has stayed away from the silver screen and many years later she made her 2018 film Balaji Super.  She has appeared in hits and has not acted in a film since.


In an interview, Preity said that she is away from Bollywood because she is not selling herself, adding that she has never paid anyone for her media coverage.  And they have no complaints.

Post a Comment

0 Comments