I am getting married in October: my new announcement actress mira

 

I am getting married in October: my new announcement

Even though the actress did not work in my films, the news of her secret marriage or English continues to adorn the news.


 Now my marriage has been announced this year but it is not final to say anything about whether the actress said this jokingly or whether she is really going to get married.


 I appeared in a web show a few days ago and during the interview when I was asked about marriage, the actress said that I am getting married after the upcoming film.



 According to me, her wedding will take place in October this year, but she did not say anything about who she is marrying.


 It should be noted that even before this, Captain Naveed's father and Meera's father have also confessed their marriage.


 In addition, a few years ago, Atiq-ur-Rehman, a petitioner in a local court in Lahore, had also filed a case against the actress for marriage.

Post a Comment

0 Comments