If you are with me, why should I be afraid of the world?

Hira mani pure love to her husband

Hira Mani, a well-known actress of Pakistan showbiz industry, has sent a loving message to her husband Salman Sheikh.


 Hira Mani posted a photo with her husband Salman Sheikh on the photo and video sharing app Instagram and also wrote a special message for Mani.

 

 Posting the photo, Hira Mani wrote:

"I have no need to be afraid of the world when you are with me."


 On the other hand, Salman Sheikh alias Mani also posted some pictures with Hira on his Instagram account.

View this post on Instagram

"True love stories never have endings." ...

A post shared by Salman Shaikh (@manipakistani) on


 Mani posted the famous English quote while posting the pictures:

 True love stories never have endings
 Hira liked this famous statement of love written by Mani.

   
 In this regard, Hira commented on Mani's post and wrote, "Such a good caption, I had to write it on my post."

 Remember that this well-known couple of showbiz industry is often seen expressing their love for each other through their messages on social media.


Post a Comment

0 Comments