How does Hira Mani Day start?


 
Hira Mani on social media accounts

Actress Hira Mani has said that "every day of my life starts after reading my father's message. In this world, my father is my peace."

 Hira Mani has released a loving message for her father on social media.


 On the photo and video sharing app Instagram, Hira Mani posted a memorable photo of her father's youth, saying, "If I could, I would name my father every day, I'm nothing without him." My father taught me everything. '

 "Whatever goes wrong in my life, my father fixes it. He is my courage, my encouragement," she wrote.

 "My father always taught me that no human being is bad, the more we think about it, the more we will feel it," he wrote.


 "I want to be like my father," Hira Mani wrote.


 Finally, he prayed for his father's health and longevity.


Post a Comment

0 Comments